Does anyone else go in waves with makeup products?
For years my signature look was a black liquid cat eye. Sounds like a bit much now, but it was my jam back in the day.
But lately my favorite trend is creating a warm, pinky peach eye using the Tarte Tartelette in Bloom palette.
You guys, the shades in this palette are gorgeous. It’s a perfect blend of 12 matte and microshimmer nude, brown, taupe, and peach shades. They’re easy to blend, super pigmented, and even smell good. Am I making that last part up? Let me know.
In this post I want to walk you through an easy 5 minute eye makeup look using Tarte Tartelette in Bloom palette, as well as the rest of the products used on my face in the following pictures.
Let’s do this.
5 Minute Eye Makeup Using Tarte Tartelette in Bloom Palette
For the base I either use the shade “Charmer” in the top left or “Flower Child” in the middle as a nice, neutral start. I then layer “Smarty Pants” on top which is a beautiful true tan shade and blend that together.
To give it that peachy look I’m loving right now, I pop on “Sweetheart” all over and blend heavily. The previous shades blend into the peach shade to create a creamy, pink look that’s perfect for summer. If I’m feeling fancy, I take “Rebel” through the crease with an angled brush to smoke up the look a little bit.
- IPKN Radiant Cream Primer – I didn’t think I would ever love a primer that promotes dewy/glowy skin because I have oily spots, but man has this primer changed my mind. It’s not over-the-top glowy, but just enough to add a little dimension. And it has SPF 15!
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in the shade Fair
- Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer
- Jane Iredale Just Kissed Lip and Cheek Stain in Forever Pink – a great baby pink stain for subtle cheek and lip color.
- Beautaniq Beauty Glow Serum
- e.l.f. Mist and Set Spray
I’ve loved wearing this look so far this summer, especially with a neutral outfit. It’s the perfect punch of subtle color to pair with an all white, peach or beige ~lewk~. Not to mention you’ll look like a literal sunset.
Did you like this little makeup look? I’d love to show you more of my favorite makeup pieces, but I tend to do the same thing over and over. Let me know in the comments and I can whip something up!